Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our FUN lunch!!

Okay, so on Thursday Katrina was having a bad day, so we decided to go out for lunch, and Mexican food sounded really good. But I didn't want pretend mexican food...I wanted good and real mexican food, a place that served "chips and salsa". So Katrina gave me some choices, we were on our way to the place we thought we were going to and as soon as I got to the light to turn in, we changed our minds and decided to go to a place that I had just passed. So I ripped a u-turn and headed back. Wow, that driveway came up really quick, but thats cool, there was another driveway to turn into. Oh shit, thats an exit, figured that when I almost hit the truck that was trying to come out....decided not to go in that way, swerved back into traffic...oops, and made my own lane to turn into the next driveway, I was just going to turn around...no place to turn around, so I thought I would just drive around to the back of the building and follow it around and out....nope it took me into an underground parking lot, which needed a remote to get in, but the gate was opening, so I drove in to turn around, all the while, Katrina is pretending to be scared and hyperventilating...I was able to turn around and get out before the gate locked us in...LOL!! We then went and had a great lunch...really good "chips and salsa" rocked out to Led Zepplin on the way back to work, and just had to laugh at our adventure. Who would have thought that going to lunch could be so much fun!!!!

1 comment:

Katrina :) said...

OMG that was the most fun - ever!! :)