Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My BORING Weekend!!!

Well lets see....Friday night after work, went home picked up Rick and Kyle and went to Target. Kyle spent his Christmas gift cards on Guitar Hero III for his Wii. We decided to go to Panda Buffett for dinner. Kyle just wanted to get home and play his game..go figure. So we ate and went home. I went upstairs to watch a movie...I think I chose "School of Rock" and fell asleep while watching it. Kyle played his game and Rick watched TV. About 2:00am Kyle woke up in major pain...doubled over. Said his stomach was killing him. I don't think I have ever seen him in so much pain. He wasn't getting sick, just feeling terrible. At one point I thought we may be headed for the hospital. I finally got him to relax, we went downstairs and watched TV until he fell asleep around 3:45am. Once he was asleep, Rick was up with his stomach feeling like it was on fire, and not feeling well at all. So it had to be something that he and Kyle ate at dinner...no more Panda Buffett for us!! Needless to say, Rick and Kyle slept in late on Saturday, but both were feeling better when they woke up. We finally got moving around 3:00 and went to the market...not real fun to do as a family...I like going by myself and getting it done. So we finished with that went home, put everything away, and went back out to Target(Kyle wanted a new face plate for his Guitar). They didn't have any...bummer!! Ran to the 99 cent store and then home. Rick made dinner...Kyle played Guitar Hero, and I watched TV. Sunday we just stayed home, made some Super Bowl snacks, and watched the game. I was routing for the Giants and they won....I was so happy!!! I love Eli Manning!! Watched House with Rick, then went to bed. See....I told you my weekend was boring!! Oh well!!!

No comments: