Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hmmmmmmm

Okay, I am getting grief from Kat and Becky that I don't update my blog. Sorry, I live a BORING life, what can I say!!! Not much has been happening. We finally got our TV....and upgraded to HD. I can say I really enjoy watching TV downstairs now. What else is new....hmmmm...even though Kyle isn't playing baseball this year we went to opening ceremonies as I did sell raffle tickets, and I wanted to see if we won anything. We didn't win, but a workmate of mine did!!! She bought ONE ticket, and she only wanted to win the Wii. So the second prize that they were drawing for was the Wii. And yes, she won it!! It was unbelievable. Nobody could believe it. So I called her, as she works in the Lake Forest office, and she drove out to pick up her Wii.....she was soooooooo excited!!! Other then that, not much is going on. Rick is still out of a job, so we have been staying home a lot, don't really have the money to go out and do a whole lot. The house is getting clean though....seems like everyday, Rick is cleaning something...so that is a good thing. Maybe soon we can have people over again!! Kyle is doing well....he is liking the off season from football as they now do weight lifting and running and he loves it. His birthday is in a couple of weeks....I can't believe he is going to be 15! Only 1 more year and he will be driving!! OMG!!!!! So that is about it for now. I promise to blog more often....maybe something exciting will happen...yeah right!!! LOL!!! TTYL!!!

1 comment:

David J said...

WOW, a step in the right direction... clean house and HDTV!!!

That is wonderful especially since you were born in 1871.... I just can not believe that the technology has changed so much... To think that you were originally treated with leaches, and now you can experience HDTV.

What is next? Warp speed?