Thursday, February 14, 2008

What Else Could go Wrong..and it's only February!

So on Saturday night, our TV made a loud pop, and there it went...and we just got it barely 4 years ago. So then on Sunday, when I was on the computer a little balloon popped up and said I needed to do a disc scan...well, I ignored it, turned off the computer and we went looking for a new TV. Came home, Rick decided to look up the reviews for the TV's we looked at, and we could not even boot up the computer. So now, no TV and no computer. Oh NO...we might need to talk to each other now..J/K!! So on Monday I called Paul to ask him what we could do about our computer, and he said he would take a look at it. He said it sounded like it was all screwed up!! Well, as most of you know...I don't let anyone in my house...pretty messy!! Well, seeing as Rick told me to have him come over, we started cleaning like crazy. We had 2 hours to get the house presentable. Funny how much can get down when everyone pitches in!! So when Paul got there, it wasn't so bad. He was able to fix the computer within 30 minutes...wasn't as bad as he had thought. I had ordered pizza...so we had some pizza and beer...that was his payment...he's easy, and then he went home. Rick has been cleaning more each day...pretty soon we may be able to have people over again. So we have still been trying to figure out what TV to get...seeing as we are going to have to put some money out there, we want to make sure we are getting the most out of it. I think we are going tonite to get one. What a nice Valentine's day huh? Oh well, we don't do anything anyway! Well that is all for now. I will let you know if we ever get a TV. Hope you all have a nice Valentine's Day!! TTYL!!!!

No comments: