Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Hour With Heather

Thursday evening after work, I met Heather(one of our agents) at TGIFridays in Corona. We had a great time just talking and eating yummy appitizers. Of course I got my "June Bug"mmmmmgooood!! Heather is prego, so she had a sprite...Don't worry Heather, once the baby is born we will go out for drinks!! My friend Paul called out of the blue on his way home from work, and Heather said, to have him come on over too. So Paul joined us, had a few beers, made us laugh...he is a pretty funny guy, and then we headed home. I still had to pack for my weekend meeting in Lake Forest, so I didn't want to be out too late. We are planning on going out again on Feb.21st, so Katrina can join us this time. I can't wait!!! Thanks Heather....I had a great time!!

1 comment:

♥ Becky ♥ said...

I so wish I could have been there to party with you gals. When I come down there we are definitely getting together.!!!!!