Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dinner with My BFF David and Katrina


On Monday, I finally got to meet my BFF David. He is an agent that I work with. I can't remember how it happened, I think it was do to me calling him all the time about his applications, that he said, wow, you're my BFF since we talk so much...LOL!! And ever since then we have called each other BFF's. Anyway, he was in the area, so he came to our office, and I finally got to meet him. He is a real great guy! After we talked for a while, Kat, David and I went out to Chili's for dinner. We had a great time....even though Kat and David picked on me the whole time. Don't you worry, they will get their's in due time. LOL!! Thanks for dinner, David...that was very nice of you!!

3 comments:

Katrina :) said...

Yes, good times with my Jakey! :)

Get ours? What, huh? LOL

BRING IT ON! jk

♥ Becky ♥ said...

Wish I could have been there with you guys. I miss this part of TDIC.

David J said...

Shari (pronounced Chari, kinda like charmin)

BFF/Jakey here... had a great time (being sick and all) maybe next time we can focus our efforts on Katerina.

(BTW Wheres the cake reciepie)

We all know abot 1871, no surprise. Lets do this again soon.

Cheers