Sunday, February 10, 2008

Work Outing

Friday morning....got up, got ready, Katrina met me at my house, loaded her bags, and off to pick up Joslynn. Picked up Joslynn(once we found her house), loaded her bags, and off to Lake Forest for a day full of meetings. Arrived with 5 minutes to spare...traffic sucked...but what else is new!! Got to meet Kimberly and Nichole for the first time which was very cool...and it was very nice seeing the others in Lake Forest too!! Had a nice lunch sponsered by AIG...Thanks Matt! After our day was over, we were off to the hotel to check in and "freshen up" before going to the Improv (sponsered by Lincoln Financial) at the Irvine Spectrum. We get to the hotel...right across the street from the home office..and check in....Katrina, second floor room 208, Joslynn, second floor room 206, Shari, third floor room 315....WTF???? They have rooms right next to each other and I am up on the next floor?? Oh well!! So we finally are ready to go, and of course, I miss the offramp for the Spectrum...have to turn around, get back on the freeway, and finally make it to the Spectrum and the Improv. Had a very nice dinner, and a drink..."Sex On The Stage", it was really good!! LOL!! The comedians were really good, they even pulled Byron on stage, I was LMAO!! It was great!! When that was over, Katrina, Joslynn, Kimberly, Nichole and I went over to the Yardhouse for a drink. Didn't stay long as we knew we still had lots to do on Saturday. So we said goodbye to Kimberly and Nichole and we were off to the hotel, where I did not fall asleep until 3:00am and woke up at 6:30am. Talk about tired!! Had to be at FPG at 8:30, so we checked out of the hotel and went to work. Saturday was a little more fun, more personal stuff then work stuff! We were done at 1:00 and we were on our way home. Needless to say, we hit traffic on the "91" and after dropping Joslynn off, stopping by the baseball field for a few minutes(needed to drop off some money), and dropping Katrina off half way home(Scott met us) I didn't get home until 3:15! That was a long day! I came home, put my stuff down, went upstairs and took a nap..45 minutes, and felt much better. Now today, I can hopefully just relax...but I doubt it!!

No comments: