Thursday, February 14, 2008

ANGELS BASEBALL--Right Around the Corner!!




So the time is getting closer for Angels Baseball to begin!! I can't wait!! They made several trades, some that I am not so happy about...but hey, it needed to be done...as we are going to win the World Series this year. I am just happy to see Kotchman and Quinnlan still on the team...Yes they are my favorites.....of course I love the others too!! I miss my old Angels too...Jim Edmonds, Darren Erstad, David Eckstein, The Molina Brothers, and of course...no one can ever replace The King Fish!! If anyone ever wants to go to a game..count me in!! As long as I am not working at my second job...which is for the Lake Elsinore Storm...the farm team for the San Diego Padres!! (they used to be the Angels farm team, but now they are the Quakes!!) Well, one good thing is that Jim Edmonds was just traded to the Padres, so if he ever gets hurt and needs to rehab, he will be there!! Cool huh? He is probably one of the nicest players I have ever met!! Oh...just in case you haven't figured it out yet....I love the Anaheim Angels and baseball!! Seems I can never get enough!! I am a little sad this year, as Kyle has decided not to play Little League...he has played ever since he was 4 years old!! Just wasn't going to work out with his school schedule and football!! I will still frequent the baseball field and keep score, as they always need scorekeepers!! See you all at Angels Stadium!!

No comments: