Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008

It was the most exciting day of my life......NOT!! My husband did call me at work to wish me a Happy Valentine's Day...and that was the highlight of my day! Went home after work and Rick and Kyle were waiting in the truck for me so we could go get a TV. We went to Wal-Mart, Costco, and Best Buy. Still did not come home with a TV!! Go figure!! While at Costco, Kyle said he was hungry, so I said....lets just get a hot dog and soda!! He was really upset about that as he does not like hot dogs....so he got pizza instead! He wasn't too thrilled about that either!! Oh well!! So that was my exciting Valentine's Day...at least it was spent together with the family!! It could have been worse...I think!! LOL!!!

1 comment:

Katrina :) said...

The highlight was your call? :( boo hooo, what about your friends that sent you gifts???