Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My weekend and more!!

So on Saturday went to my in laws house, Kyle and Grandma made 2 homemade apple pies. Heard they were really good...I didn't get any...oh well! We went out for Mexican food, had a few margaritas, and had a great time. By the time we left, it was pouring rain, not a real fun drive home. On Sunday, I went to my parents to spend the night(early morning dr's appointment on Monday). Spent the day with my sister-n-law...we had a great time hanging out together. Went back to my parents, watched "The Game Plan" with mom and dad, and went to bed. Didn't sleep well, as it poured all night and was very loud. Got up and went to the doctor's...got yelled at for not going for 4 years....oops!! Well, they got back at me...had to have blood drawn(oh..did I forget to tell you....I hate needles!!!) but I did just fine. The idiot that drew my blood was not very nice, and he bruised me pretty good!! When I was finished I drove to work, and that is my story, and I am sticking with it!! LOL! Now it is Tuesday, my work day is OVER, and I am getting ready to go home. Sure hope Rick made something good for dinner, as I didn't have lunch today, so I am kinda hungry. Need to stop at Rite-aid on my way home so I can pick up my BP medicine and maybe some fun stuff too!! Peace Out Cub Scout!! TTYL!!!!

No comments: