Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Weekend! ( I know it's Wednesday already)

So on Saturday we were supposed to go to my inlaws house...that didn't happen. We, Rick, Kyle and I just decided to relax in the morning, then we went out to lunch and walked around the Lake Elsinore Outlet Mall. We had a really nice time....but I'll tell you as soon as the sun went down, it got really cold out there...was happy to get to the car and then home. Rick made dinner, and we just had a nice family evening. On Sunday, Rick and Kyle wanted to watch the Nascar race, and I was fine with that...as I felt like staying home and doing nothing. Actually I watched movies all day. I watched Music & Lyrics, Rumor Has It, Little Miss Sunshine...those were just a few that I hadn't seen yet...then I watched some movies that I had already seen. It was a nice relaxing day. I loved it!! Then the week started....a week from you know where!!

No comments: