Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Fun!!!

Had a pretty good weekend. Friday night Rick & I went out to dinner (yep, just the two of us) to BJ's. Had a great dinner then headed to Target for a little bit. Got up on Saturday and met my former bosses at the preschool to help them with some paperwork. Then from there went and picked up my mom and she & I went to Disneyland(THANK YOU SHAY for signing us in). We were supposed to meet Laura & Peanut(Andrea) there and as they had a birthday party first. When they finally got there, Laura's pass was blacked out for that day, so my mom & I met her at Downtown Disney for a little while. When they left, we headed to California Adventure. We went on some rides and watched "The World of Color" water show. It was amazing!! On Sunday I watched the Angels game(they lost) and went to Costco & Sam's Club. Now it's Monday and back to work! Have a great day my friends!!! xoxo


No comments: