Friday, April 6, 2012

ANGELS HOME OPENER!!!

Yes, it was as exciting as I hoped it would be! Weaver pitched one hell of a game! Aybar hit a bases loaded triple. The only thing that would have been better would have been to be at Angels Stadium! All my boys did something tonite hitting wise, except Albert, but I think he has way too much pressure on him. People are acting like he is the only player on the team, but as you saw tonight he's just like everyone else. Everyone has off nights, and tonight was his! Was great to see Morales back as well. It's going to be an exciting season and so happy to get this first win under our belt! But win or lose, playoffs or no playoffs, series or no series, I will always be a die hard Angels fan! Love my team!!! Let's keep that Halo lit!!! <3

No comments: