Sunday, April 8, 2012

EASTER 2012

Spent today with Rick's side of the family at his parents house. It was nice as everyone was there, meaning Ricks brother & sister in law, their 3 daughters, and my Great niece, who is just about 18 months old, so the day was all about her. It's nice to have a little one to share the holidays with. The big kids didn't get left out though, Grandma hid an egg for each of them, which of course contained money. Spoiled brats! I was very proud of myself this weekend, as I am finding out I do have willpower. With all the Easter candy, cookies, and cupcakes, I didn't eat any of that. For me, thats a huge deal. So yes, I am patting myself on the back tonight. Had a lovely dinner and a wonderful time. Wish we got everyone together more often. Well its been a long day, so time to say goodnight! So...GOOD NIGHT, SLEEP TIGHT!!!

No comments: