Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Peanut

Woke up this morning in a great mood, cuz I was going to get to see my Peanut today. Peanut aka Andrea, is my friend Laura's baby. She gained her nickname the moment I saw her, which was the day after she was born. She was just a little Peanut, and still is. My mom is also in love with her, so Laura met me at my moms in Yorba Linda, so she could spoil her also. I hadn't seen Laura & Peanut since my birthday in Jan. so I was really excited to see them both. And my Peanut, is still a Peanut. She is 6 months old now, and still only weighs 13 pounds. She is such a little sweetheart! We only visited for a short while, as they had to go to a family BBQ. I just wanted to be able to get an Easter basket to my Peanut, and hold her and love her, and I was able to do all that!!! Isn't she a doll....

Yep, that's my PEANUT!

2 comments:

Katrina :) said...

Did the outfit fit?

SpazDawg said...

Yes it did. I can't believe she is still wearing 3 month clothes.