Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Angels Express Train!!

Just found out that Metrolink is offering an Angels Express Train from the IE to Angels Stadium for all home Friday night games. In the past they have had one for the Orange County stops only. They still have that one, and that one is for all home games. The IE is only Friday Night Games. But you can bet I will be taking that to any Friday Night games I go to. Hopefully they will get a good response and they will start to offer to all games. I love taking the Metrolink, and now they made it easier for me to get to my games, without having to pay for parking, or fight the crowd leaving the parking lot. And it will save me on gas. I am so excited. I already have plans for April 20th, but I am planning on going on May 4th. Friday Nights are also Firework night, and the train is waiting for the fireworks to be over before they depart. So if anyone wants to go to the Angels game on May 4th, let me know. The only problem is the train leaves the Corona Main Station at 5:19pm so I will have to haul butt to make it there on time. But I think I can do it. GO ANGELS!!!

No comments: