Thursday, April 19, 2012

Worst Night Ever


I will have to say, that last night was one of the worst nights I have ever had in this battle with the hormones? I am not sure, but I think I am having some major side effects of the Thyroid medicine I am on. I cried like I have never cried before, and cried for hours last night, for no apparent reason at all. I have been feeling blah for the last couple of days, and kinda weepy, but wow, I didn't think I had that many tears in me. I want to take this time to thank Steve and Katrina for being there for me last night (via text messages), and Rick & Kyle, for their continued love and support while I am going through this trying time. I will be calling the doctor today to let her know what is going on, I already have an appointment for April 24th for my physical. I really don't think she will change my medicine yet, as when she put me on it she said I have to take it for 6 weeks, then have another blood test to see where I am. UGH!! I have already had a little weepiness this morning, but feel a little better then yesterday. So we will see. Have a good day everyone, I am going to do my best!!! Love Ya!!!

Shari

No comments: