Monday, April 9, 2012

Just another Monday!

Ahhhh, Monday is drawing to a close. Pretty normal day today, work, work, & more work. Skipped the gym today as I had errands to run, but I did walk on my treadmill at home for just a little bit. But I am going tomorrow for sure, as I will be missing on Thursday so I Can go see The Alley Cats in Santa Ana. I can't wait as I made a special gift for Royce & Mando and I am so excited to give it to them. I will post pictures after I give them to them.

Realized tonight that Rick & Kyle are going to be the death of me. A SMARTASS 19 year old and a controlling 57 year old don't mix well. I thought they were going to kill each other at dinner tonight, but now they are hanging out and watching TV, and having a great conversation. Best of friends one minute and can't stand each other the next. It really just makes me laugh. But one day I am going to come home to WWF in my front yard!! LOL! I know they love each other, but these last couple of years have been so enjoyable! NOT!!!! Alrighty my friends, it is way past my bedtime, so it's nighty night time for me. Good Night & Sweet Dreams!!! <3

No comments: