Friday, September 26, 2008

My Thoughts

I am… so ready to win the lottery
I want… to win the lottery
I wish…too win the lottery
I hate…too much drama
I miss…my Grandpa
I fear… losing family or friends
I feel...tired today
I hear…songs on the radio
I smell...?????
I crave... a margarita
I search…for old friends
I wonder…how my friend Steve is!
I regret…ending some friendships
I love…my family and friends
I care…way too much about what other people think
I ache…in my back...slept weird I think!
I believe…that things happen for a reason
I dance…not too much
I sing…really loud in the car when I am all by myself
I cry…too much lately
I don’t always…want to work
I fight... occassionaly
I write…not enough on my Blog..right Kat?
I never…want to see a family member or friend suffer
I listen…most of the time
I need…a vacation
I am happy…most of the time!

2 comments:

Katrina :) said...

That's right... But you can only get better... I don't think your lack of writing could get any worse. LOL jk jk

♥ Becky ♥ said...

I so badly want to win the lottery too, but I guess you have to play before that can happen.

By the way, I tagged you on my blog.