Monday, September 22, 2008

So Over IT!!

So, I had a great weekend!! Friday night was our Varsity football game aganist Elsinore. We lost..it was pretty sad!! :( It was the first time we lost to them since 2003!! Oh well, guess it was time for them to win a game. After the game, Rick, Kyle and I went to In-N-Out for dinner..lots of Temescal Canyon people there, as well as Elsinore people. On Saturday, Kyle and I went to my parents house so he could do homework...as our computer is broken!! Had my mom dye my hair...so I don't get a senior discount anymore. LOL!! Went to my Nephews play and had a great time. Just chilled out on Sunday. So over my friend!! Who needs friends like that???? NOT ME!!! Alright...I'm out!! :)

2 comments:

Katrina :) said...

Good for you!! :) Your hair looks pretty too. I am bummed that there will be no more discounts though. Ha ha... I am totally kidding. I know they punched in a wrong button on accident. But I am not kidding about your hair. It looks cutie. Love it! Love you, friend!

Katrina :) said...

I tagged you to...

Finish These Thoughts, Please...

http://smittekitte.blogspot.com/