Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How could I be so STUPID????

Wow...I thought I was a better judge of people.....guess not!!! So my friendship is OVER with someone that I cared so much about. He was really a great friend and someone that I could confide in. Yes, we lost contact for 20 some years....but when we did find each other again, it was like we were never not talking. I am not really sure what happened, but we are done. I don't deserve to be spoken to the way that he did to me. I will never regret finding him and spending this last year talking to him and just picking up where we left off. Maybe it was just not the right time in either of our lives to think we could still be like we used to be....I don't really know. I have a real bad habit of being too nice to people that I care about...what the heck...I thought that is what you are supposed to do....my bad! I now have my guard up. I can't take the disappointment again. I am very sad right now, but I am a strong person and I will not let this get me down for too long. I will just go on enjoying my family and friends that I know love and care about me. I should have known better!! Going to go lay down and get rid of this headache and heartache!! TTFN!!

1 comment:

Katrina :) said...

Aw, I am so sorry! I love you! :)