Monday, September 8, 2008

Boring Weekend!!

So this weekend was really BORING!! Friday night was fun...It was the first Varsity game and I worked the Merchandise table. Saw lots of people I hadn't seen for a while, so it was nice to visit with some of them. And the Varsity won 42-20..we played Corona High School. Our Freshmen team won on Thursday, and our JV team lost!! The rest of the weekend I did absoulutely nothing!! Saturday I watched some of the SDSU football, which they lost to Notre Dame...and then I watched the Angels game which we ended up losing in the 15th inning. So SAD!! :(
On Sunday, I watched a little of the Angels game then Kyle and I went to the market, came home, and watched movies. I watched Knocked Up and How to Eat Fried Worms. I enjoyed both of them. Went to bed about midnight and woke up around 2:30 and could not go back to sleep...I am so flippin tired right now...and I have to work at the Storm tonight...not sure how I'm going to make it!!

1 comment:

Katrina :) said...

Nothing a little Muscat Canelli can't cure!! :)