Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Yes, I am alive!!!

Okay...what has happened this past month.....hmmmmm. Kyle turned 15...didn't do much. Went to my inlaws and they took him out to dinner and he had steak and lobster.....his favorite!! That was the weekend before his birthday. Then the weekend following his birthday, we went to my parents house and had corned beef. Kyle's cousins came over too so he had a good time...he and Chris played Super Smash Brothers Brawl on his Wii....so all was good!!! On Friday March 14th, Joan's birthday (a friend from work), Katrina, Joan and I had plans to go to dinner and go see The Alley Cats!! I couldn't wait for 4:00 to come. So I went out to my car to put something away around 3:45 and I have a flat tire...not good!! Call AAA and they said they would be there within 40 minutes. Scott gets home (Kat's hubby), he put air in my tire and I was just going to go to America's Tire and get it patched real quick. Katrina called and they said it was a 2 hour wait....sorry, we don't have that kind of time. Back to plan A....AAA came, put on my spare, told me not to travel over 100 miles on it and don't go over 65mph. Yea right!! I tried my best!! Anyway, everything was fixed(spare on), and we were ready to go by the time Joan met us at the office. We went to Red Robin for dinner and then to see The Alley Cats!! Oh, did I mention I needed gas....luckily we made it to The Welk Theatre and there was a gas station there....talk about LUCK!!! So, just wanted to say....We had a blast!! The Alley Cats were AWESOME!!! We can't wait to go again!!!! The next day, I worked for a few hours at The Storm, learning to answer the phone, as I start that job tomorrow night. I will be working there at every home game, switching off from answering phones to working in the information booth. Should be fun!! I love BASEBALL!! Speaking of Baseball...so excited that the Angels games have started. They lost their first game....but kicked butt in their second game. Not much else is new. Just NEEDED to blog.....now I'm done!!! Have a great day!!!! TTYL!!!!!

No comments: