Friday, March 7, 2008

Week-End Plans

I am sooo happy it's Friday, although as soon as I leave work I have to go to Kyle's school and have a meeting with the director of AVID. Not real happy with that class and I have let them know, so now they want to meet with me and discuss this. COOL!! Kyle will not take AVID again, so this should be a quick meeting. Tomorrow we are going to my in laws to celebrate Kyle's birthday with them...I'm sure he will talk them into buying him everything he wants. They tend to spoil him a little too much!! On Sunday, we are planning to come watch a bike race in Murrieta, then maybe cruise out to the San Diego area and just hang out. Not sure though...playing that one by ear!! Have to go shopping still to get Kyle something for his B-day which is on Wednesday!! I can't believe he is going to be 15!! Well, my lunch time is just about over, so I better get back to work....only 35 minutes left!! Hope you all have a nice weekend!! Be Safe!!

3 comments:

Katrina :) said...

I tagged you on my blog...so now you're it...go to my blog and find out the rules...if you don't want to do it, you don't have to...it's just something fun!

Katrina :) said...

Wow, not only did you not do the TAG thing, you also didnt blog about Kyle's bday, Joan's bday trip or anything else. BRAT!!!

♥ Becky ♥ said...

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Blog post please!!!!!!! :-)