Monday, April 7, 2008

Storm Baseball

Okay...I started my part-time job on Thursday with Storm Baseball. Thursday was opening night, and the place was crazy. I was just thrown on the phones...really no training!! The phones rang nonstop for the first 2 hours I was there. All four lines...nonstop!! I was so stressed!! I was ready to quit!! The phones finally calmed down, but they did ring all throughout the game. The game started an hour late...so I was there until 10:30. I thought I would be really tired on Friday, but I wasn't. Friday night I was on the phones again...wasn't half as bad as Thursday night. This game went into extra innings. So I was there until 10:30 again. Saturday I just relaxed all day and went to work at 5:00. Worked the phones again...pretty slow. Game was over at about 10:00. Worked again on Sunday....had to be there at 12:00. I worked the info booth for the first time. That was fun, as I was able to see some of the game and talk to people. The only downfall with that is you have to stand for the whole game....my feet were killing me!! Oh well...guess I'll get used to it. I am working again tonight...info booth. Fun FUN Fun!!!!

1 comment:

♥ Becky ♥ said...

ABC's Me... Check out my blog and do it on yours. LOL And yes Heather, if she tags you, you must do it too. LOL ;]