Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The ABC's of Me

The ABC's of me.
A: Attached or single? Attatched
B: Best friend? Chris, Laura and Kat...and DAVID of course!!!!
C: Cake or pie? Cake
D: Day? Friday
E: Essential Item? My Cell Phone
F: Favorite Color? Angels Red
G: Gum or Mints? Gum. Definitely gum
H: Home Town? Born in Whittier
I: Indulgences? Chocolate
J: January or July? January...it's my Birthday Month!!
K: Kids? 1 Boy
L: Life would be incomplete without? My family and friends
M: Mexican or Italian food? Mexican
N: Number of siblings? 1 brother
O: One word that describes you? Personable
P: Phobia? Stray Dogs
Q: Quote? I don't really have one.
R: Reason to smile? My Life
S: Season? Spring
T: Tag? David
U: Unknown fact about you? Not sure
V: Vegetable you love? Green Beans
W: Worst Habit? Biting my nails
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? X-Ray
Y: Your favorite food? Mexican...all
Z: Zodiac Sign?Capericorn

No comments: