Thursday, April 10, 2008

I made it through my first homestand

Well, I made it through my first homestand with the Lake Elsinore Storm. Started out very stressful but ended on a good note. Monday and Tuesday night were tough....it was very cold, and the information booth is in a wind tunnel so to speak, and I was FREEZING!! I would have to say that I was happy to answer phones last night. So now I am off from there until next Thursday, when we have another homestand. At least this one is not 7 days in a row!! We did not win last night, but it was a good game. We did win the series though, as we beat them 2 out 3 games. We were playing the Visilia Oaks team, which is the farm team for the Arizona Diamond Backs. Our first 4 games, which we split that series was played against the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes...the farm team for the best team in the WORLD..The Anaheim Angels!!!! Our next homestand, which begins April 17th is against the Modesto Nuts.....the farm team for the Colorado Rockies. If you are looking for something to do, that doesn't cost a lot of money, come out to the Lake Elsinore Diamond and cheer on the Storm!! Lots of fun for all!!!

No comments: