Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Last Friday Morning!!

So Kyle calls me at work to tell me his football locker was broken in to and that everything was stolen. His cleats, PE clothes, Practice Jersey...all was gone except his deodorant...and they used that to write F.... You in his locker. He told me he went to the office and filled out a report. And he told me if I had any questions to call the Vice Principal....which I did. He wasn't in so I left him a message. About an hour after the first phone call, Kyle calls again...tells me, never mind mom...what do you mean never mind?? Seems one of his friends played a prank on him, as he didn't lock his locker(he swears he did), and they took all his things and put them in someone elses locker. (so they actually saved him from having his things stolen) They didn't think he would go in the locker room in the morning, that he would notice it when they were all in there at 6th period, and they would let him get mad and then they would tell him....but of course it didn't work out that way. So needless to say, he needed to go back to the office, and unfile his report, and I had to call the VP's secretary and ask her to please have him disregard my voice mail. What a morning!!! These teen-agers are going to be the death of me!!!

1 comment:

♥ Becky ♥ said...

Okay, you have to admit that the practical joke was funny. It just didn't work out the way the kids wanted it to. To bad because I would have laughed.