Saturday, January 26, 2008

No Nap...Oh Well!

So I didn't take my nap yesterday as I had so hoped to do. Instead I came home, did a little talking and texting. Read a little bit, then watched the DVD that was shown at my son's football awards night. It was much better this time, as at the ceremony, it was shown on a big screen and very blurry, this time we could really enjoy it. After we watched that, I talked Rick and Kyle into watching "The Game Plan", my big purchase at Target...LOL!! I really liked it, not too sure that Rick and Kyle did, as they continued to tell me it was a "chick flick", but, they did watch it with me, so that was nice. So, I ended up going to bed at 11:30....I can't believe I made it up that late! Well, gonna get ready to go to the inlaws...I'll write more later!!

No comments: