Friday, January 25, 2008

Not enough sleep!!

I am trying to make it through the day without falling asleep. This is not an easy task! I have been cutting back on caffine, and yesterday, decided to drink to 2 Dr.Peppers at lunch as well as Iced Tea with dinner. So to say the least, I did not sleep at all. Listened to the rain, and stared at the ceiling all night. I can't wait till 4:00 as I am going home and taking a nap!!! Although as soon as I go to lay down, I know that Rick and Kyle will need my attention, just because I want to sleep.....if I was to go home and sit and watch TV, they wouldn't even know I was there, but go upstairs and try to sleep, all of a sudden they need me for everything. Maybe I'll just go park my car somewhere and catch a cat-nap!! LOL!! No big plans for this weekend...probably just gonna visit the inlaws on Saturday and going to my parents on Sunday. Alrighty, gonna run to Target with Kat and get a bite to eat for lunch, and then back to work. TTYL!!!

No comments: