Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sorry...My Life is BORING!!

Okay, I am tired of getting shit for not blogging. I don't live an exciting life...what can I say? I have been to a couple of Angels games....they lost both!! :( But I had a great time...so I guess that's all that matters. Rick, Kyle and I went to a Quakes(farm team for the Angels) game for the first time, had a real good time...oh, and they lost!! I am thinking that maybe I should stay away from Angels baseball this year...feeling like I am a jinx or something!! LOL!! So, lets see...what else is new??? My mom and I went to Pachanga last weekend, and I won $75. That was fun!! It was nice to get away and just do something with my mom. My grandma was in the hospital since last Wednesday, and I just found out this morning that she is in a convalescent hospital until she can get better....we had plans to go to brunch on Mother's Day, but I think that will be canceled for now. We will probably just go to my parents house, and then go visit my grandma. We'll see what happens. If I can think of anything else exciting, I will let you know!! So, until then....Peace Out, Cub Scout!!!

2 comments:

Katrina :) said...

OMG, I KNOW so much more than that happened, and maybe if you made a commitment to blogging more you would remember. LOL But, I am glad you finally did. Good job! :)

♥ Becky ♥ said...

Glad to see a new blog post. I was beginning to worry about my friend Shari.
I don't think your a jinx at all. I think they just suck!!! :-) J/K
Keep up the blogging.