Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Going to the Angels Game!!!


I am getting ready to go to the Angels game tonight. I can't wait!! My neighbor gave me 4 tickets, and seeing as tonight is my dad's birthday, I am taking him and my mom...oh and Kyle too. Rick is working now, so he couldn't go. He and Kyle went on Father's Day anyway. It's my turn to go. I am looking forward to going so I can see my brick that my brother got me for Mother's Day as it is now in the ground at Angels Stadium. Kyle sent me a pic of it on Sunday, check it out!! This is one of the BEST presents I have ever received!! I also have a replica of the brick. My mom keeps teasing me that people are going to walk all over me now, not to mention spit on me. Nice huh?? Oh well. So I guess it might not be a good idea to lay on the ground and have my picture taken next to it huh? I think that my parents would disown me if I did that. But who knows...Maybe??? I will let you know more when I blog again!!!

No comments: